Maximizing space within a shed can be a daunting task. But what if there was a simple yet effective solution to add more storage room? A mezzanine floor could be the perfect answer. By taking advantage of the height available, you create an additional level that can store heavy, bulky items without taking away your precious floor space. More efficient storage means less clutter, and a mezzanine floor adds a level of sophistication and function to your shed. Say goodbye to the cramped space and hello to a clean and organized shed that maximizes every inch of available space.
- Can be included in your Shed Design: We can design your shed with a mezzanine floor included.
- Easy to Build Mezzanine Floor Kits: Our aim is to make DIY easy – Simply bolts together!
- Genuine Australian Colorbond® steel: 100% Colorbond® and Bluescope steel
- Galvinized Steel Frame & Posts: Hi-Tensile Galvinized steel rafters & bearers. All Gal or DuraGal posts.
- All nuts, bolts, screws included: Steel structure only; you will need to source your own flooring.
- Minimal cutting or drilling: Prefect DIY project!
- Highest Quality: Up-to 20 Year BlueScope warranty.
- Free or Discounted Delivery: Customer first approach to delivery.
Get a quote for your mezzanine floor today, talk to one of our design consultants for a quote on des, supply and delivery.
Mezzanine floors can be intergrated into any of our sheds, follow this link for all relevent information on our shed kits for sale.