The Modern Saw-Tooth Carport is deigned specifically to be easy to build and provide slope, lean or steep pitch to modernise the appearance. The saw tooth carport is basically a skillion carport on one side, with an attached carport on the other. You can play around with dimensions and sizes to get the look you want.
The Saw-Tooth Skillion Carport is an ideal way to cover up that car or caravan to protect them from the sun and rain.
Was $11,600 – Call for price
- Easy to Build Carport Kits: Our aim is to make DIY easy – Simply bolts together!
- Genuine Australian Colorbond® steel: 100% Colorbond® and Bluescope steel.
- Galvinized Steel Frame & Posts: Hi-Tensile Galvinized steel rafters & bearers. All Gal or DuraGal posts.
- Bolt Down or Cast in Footings: Giving you options and to suit your skill level.
- Flexible Design & Size Options: Giving you choice and flexibility for an exact fit.
- Cut to size and pre-punched: Simply bolts together.
- Flexible roof pitch: Blend in to match your home.
- Full width fascia flashings: Nice all-colour finish on side bearers.
- All nuts, bolts, screws included: No running to Bunnings for extras.
- Gutters & downpipes included: A complete kit with all the pieces.
- Minimal cutting or drilling: Prefect DIY project!
- Highest Quality: Up-to 20 Year BlueScope warranty.
- Free or Discounted Delivery: Customer first approach to delivery.
Modern saw-tooth carports have become a popular choice for home owners looking to add stylish and useful outdoor features to their property. These structures combine the sturdiness of a traditional carport with the modern aesthetic of angular roof lines that mimic saw teeth. As a result, they offer added protection from inclement weather while also creating an attractive appearance in the yard or driveway.
Still not sure if this is the right design for you? check out our other carport kits for sale.